FUT Hair Transplant or follicular unit transplant is also known as strip surgery. This is one of the most commonly used procedures for hair transplant and is the ideal choice for people, who have a large area that has gone bald.
FUT Hair Transplant Procedure
In FUT, an entire strip of hair is removed from the scalp’s donor area and then the dissection takes place under a microscope. The area from where the strip is taken is stitched carefully, which leaves a linear scar on the scalp. The intention of a follicular unit transplantation is to take hair from a donor area, and transplant it into the area where the balding is most pronounced.
- Local Anesthesia : Local Anesthesia is administered after applying anesthesia gel under the effect of high frequency vibration which make the discomfort or pain cause by injection negligible.
- Slit Making on Recipient Area : This is very very important step in which the surgeon makes slits at recipient area in which grafts are placed.
- Strip of Hair Removal : Strip of hair is removed from the scalp’s donor area and then that area is stitched carefully, which leaves a linear scar on the scalp.
- Dissection of Graft from Strip : The grafts dissection or separated individually from removed strip under a microscope, which finally implanted Into the slit or bald area Safe donor area.
- Implantation of Grafts : After the sites have been created the graft are transpla into the slit or bald area. This is the most precise parts of the procedure.
The scar in most people remains hidden
there are many ways to cover it.